Username:   Password:   

info : dangeloforum@katamail.com
Portale  FlashChat  Blog  Album  Gruppi utenti  Lista degli utenti  Cerca  FAQ  Guestbook  Pannello Utente  Registrati
 Messaggi Privati  Statistiche  Links  Calendario  Downloads  Commenti karma  TopList  Topics recenti  Vota Forum
ENTRATE E COMMENTATE IL NUOVO BELLISSIMO DISCO DI NINO !! / / QUESTO FORUM è PROTETTO DA " BAN CONTROL "...TUTTI GLI INDIRIZZI IP VERRANNO REGISTRATI AL MOMENTO DELL'ISCRIZIONE/ LEGGERE IL RELOLAMENTO AGGIORNATO DEL FORUM NELLA SEZIONE "TUTTO SU NINO" Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
We went through a fairly comprehensiv
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a:    
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » nino e il cinema     
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
yuguhun

d'angeliano baby

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Feb 04, 2016 6:32 am Rispondi citando

The Winnipeg Jets conclude the regular season schedule in Calgary tonight with an 8pm ct start against the Flames.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. The (36-35-10) Jets have 82 points following last nights 2-1 shootout win at home over Boston. The game tying goal by Evander Kane in the third period ended a scoring drought of 130 minutes and 54 seconds dating back to Saturdays game in Toronto. Winnipeg did not have a pregame skate this morning. The Jets road record is 18-18-4. The last time they played in Calgary, the Jets recorded a 5-2 win over the Flames. Bryan Little leads the Jets with two goals and two assists for four points in the regular season series. The Jets are 1-0-1 against Calgary earning three of a possible four points. Lance Bouma has two goals for Calgary. Winnipeg has been involved in 46 games that have been decided by one goal. Calgary and New Jersey have played the most one goal games at 48. The (35-38-7) Flames are winners of four in a row entering tonights final game on home ice. Their home ice record is 19-18-3. They close out the regular season Sunday in Vancouver. Karri Ramo will start in goal. Head Coach Bob Hartley said this morning Mike Cammalleri is a game time decision. Flames Projected Lines: Byron-Hanowski/Cammalleri-Hudler Glencross-Monahan-Colborne Van Brabant-Stajan-Galiardi Bouma-Westgarth-McGrattan Giordano-Brodie Russell-Butler Billins-Cundari The Flames have the second ranked penalty kill on home ice in the NHL entering tonights game at 88.6%.
. Serves hit by her surgically repaired shoulder often missed the mark, resulting in 12 double-faults.
.Cueto allowed one run over eight innings, and Todd Frazier and Devin Mesoraco hit back-to-back homers on Tuesday night, sending the Cincinnati Reds to a 3-1 victory that pushed the Milwaukee Brewers to the verge elimination from wild card contention.Ahead of Saturdays MLS Cup, Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber held his annual State of the League address on Tuesday and talked in depth about many of the issues surrounding the league including expansion, scheduling and how the league can improve. Over the last year, Major League Soccer has talked of its goal to become one of the top leagues in the world in a decades time. Theres no doubt that an increase in the standard of play is the main area that needs improving for MLS to have any chance of achieving that goal and Garber feels progress is being made, not just with the arrival of big-name Designated Players but also with top young talent being developed in a league where parity is important. "2013 was arguably our most competitive on the field to date," said Garber. ""Were very focused on competitive balance amongst our clubs. We believe we have one of the most competitive soccer leagues anywhere around the world. We should be even more committed to this vision that we want to be one of the top leagues in the world by 2022. It starts with an increase in quality in MLS play. We believe we have among the best American players playing in the league today." "It starts with a firm commitment to player development. Our commitment to player development totals over $20 million a year. Players like Diego Fagundez in New England, Real Salt Lakes Luis Gill and DeAndre Yedlin in Seattle have all emerged as key players in our league at under 20 years of age. We now have 90 homegrown players who started in MLS academies and are now playing in the first team. We want to be a leader in this. Going forward, you will see even greater commitments in this." Garber outlined four key areas that MLS needs to improve if it is to meet its goal of being one of the top leagues in the world. 1. Quality of Play: "As we continue to grow the league and revenues and systems so that we have the ability to attract the best players in the world, we will be able to have a quality of play that will be dramatically different." 2. The passion of our fans: "In order for us to grow what we have, we need to have a dynamic in our stadiums that will be different to other sports leagues in this country and soccer leagues around the world." 3. The relevance of our teams: "We need to have teams that are relevant and important in their market." 4. The value of our enterprise: "We need to havve an enterprise that makes sense.
. It cant be about one or two teams, it has to have all clubs and markets successful." Other notable information from Garbers State of the League: • Garber says the league is "making progress" with David Beckham and his partners as they look to add Miami as an expansion franchise. He talked about the need for the right stadium deal to be in place for that to become a reality. He also made it clear that Atlanta is the other target market for team 22 or 23. That leaves a number of other cities fighting it out for the 24th and final expansion team in Major League Soccer including San Antonio, Minneapolis, Austin and St Louis. Garber said the ownership group and a downtown stadium are the two most important factors for successful expansion bids. • Garber admits the league needs to be more transparent in communicating the rules of the league and says they are "in the process of doing that," but he also admitted "as an emerging league, there are times when we are figuring out the rules as we go along and have the ability to be flexible and evolve." • Garber said if it was a horse race, he would "put money on" MLSE president Tim Leiweke fixing the problems at Toronto FC. "Id be encouraged if I was a Toronto FC fan. If anyone can figure out how to turn that team around, it is Tim Leiweke. He has never done anything other than succeed." • Garber says the league is "trying to figure out" a way to have the final round of regular season matches to be scheduled at the same time. • Major League Soccer will continue to look into the possibility of moving in line with the FIFA calendar, but that isnt something that will happen any time soon. "As a league, we have in the past looked, and continue to look, at a potential calendar shift. We went through a fairly comprehensive process this year looking at if we could manage a schedule change. It isnt just about whether to play games in cold weather markets, it is about what we would do with an extended break. We will continue to look at it. We looked at it more deeply this time than ever before, but it is not something we are going to do in the short-term." • MLS Cup will be distributed in 130 countries around the world. MLS Cup is live on TSN2 on Saturday at 4pm et/1pm pt as Sporting Kansas City take on Real Salt Lake at Sporting Park.
' ' '
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Feb 04, 2016 6:32 am

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » nino e il cinema     
Pagina 1 di 1