Username:   Password:   

info : dangeloforum@katamail.com
Portale  FlashChat  Blog  Album  Gruppi utenti  Lista degli utenti  Cerca  FAQ  Guestbook  Pannello Utente  Registrati
 Messaggi Privati  Statistiche  Links  Calendario  Downloads  Commenti karma  TopList  Topics recenti  Vota Forum
ENTRATE E COMMENTATE IL NUOVO BELLISSIMO DISCO DI NINO !! / / QUESTO FORUM è PROTETTO DA " BAN CONTROL "...TUTTI GLI INDIRIZZI IP VERRANNO REGISTRATI AL MOMENTO DELL'ISCRIZIONE/ LEGGERE IL RELOLAMENTO AGGIORNATO DEL FORUM NELLA SEZIONE "TUTTO SU NINO" Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
video of his play on the eighth green
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a:    
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » nino e il cinema     
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
yuguhun

d'angeliano baby

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Feb 04, 2016 6:28 am Rispondi citando

TORONTO – TSN delivers every play and all the gridiron drama of the 102nd GREY CUP PLAYOFFS – and it all begins this weekend with a doubleheader of the Eastern and Western Semi-Finals.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
. TSNs live game coverage begins Sunday, Nov. 16 at 1om et/10am pt on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5 with the Montreal Alouettes battling the BC Lions in the Eastern Semi-Final, followed by the Edmonton Eskimos taking on reigning Grey Cup champion Saskatchewan Roughriders in the Western Semi-Final at 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt on TSN1, TSN4, and TSN5 (see below for complete broadcast schedule). TSN subscribers can also access live streaming and on demand coverage of the 102nd GREY CUP PLAYOFFS via TSN GO. TSN sets up all the action with a one-hour pre-game show on Sunday, Nov. 16 at 12 noon et/9am pt featuring CFL on TSN host Rod Smith and analysts Milt Stegall, Matt Dunigan, and Chris Schultz in the TSN Studio. Joining them during the pre-game are James Duthie, Jock Climie, and Paul LaPolice, who are all on-site in Montréal for the Als-Lions tilt. Contributing reports and analysis on all the news around the league are TSN Football Insiders Dave Naylor and Gary Lawless. The pre-game show leads into the Eastern Semi-Final: BC at Montreal at 1pm et/10am pt. Chris Cuthbert, who was recently honoured as one of this years inductees into the Canadian Football Hall of Fame, will call the game from the broadcast booth alongside analyst Glen Suitor, while SPORTSCENTREs Matthew Scianitti reports from the sidelines of Percival Molson Stadium in Montréal. Following the Eastern Semi-Final, the CFL ON TSN panel primes fans for the Western Semi-Final: Saskatchewan at Edmonton with a 30-minute pre-game show beginning at 4pm et/1pm pt. The action shifts to Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton at 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt as play-by-play announcer Rod Black and analyst Duane Forde call the game, with Sara Orlesky reporting from field level. Adding to TSNs award-winning CFL broadcasts throughout the 102nd GREY CUP PLAYOFFS are additional views and angles from the Cablecam, giving fans even more looks at all the big throws, touchdowns, turnovers, and tackles on the road to the 102nd GREY CUP. TSN continues to shine the spotlight on stories around the CFL throughout the 102nd GREY CUP PLAYOFFS with this Sundays coverage including a feature fronted by TSNs Brian Williams about how a group of students in Saskatchewan helped the HMCS Regina show their pride in the Roughriders. Additionally, TSN gives fans a look at charismatic Lions wide receiver Emmanuel Arceneaux and his alter-ego The Manny Show. TSNs coverage of the 102nd GREY CUP PLAYOFFS continues Sunday, Nov. 23 with the Eastern Final at 1pm et/10am pt across TSN followed by the Western Final at 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt on TSN1, TSN4, and TSN5. The following weekend, TSN travels to Vancouver for the 102nd GREY CUP on Sunday, Nov. 30 at 6pm et/3pm pt live across TSN. TSNSHOP.CA With the 102nd GREY CUP PLAYOFFS kicking off, fans can get geared up to cheer on their favourite CFL teams with the newly launched TSNShop.ca, the one-stop online destination for licensed team jerseys, apparel, accessories, and a wide range of collectors items including limited edition jerseys and memorabilia. Fans will also be offered Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and other shopping specials in the lead up to the 102nd GREY CUP and the countdown to the holiday season. Broadcast Schedule Sunday, Nov. 16 12 noon et/9am pt – Eastern Semi-Final Pre-Game Show on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5 1 pm et/10am pt – Eastern Semi-Final: BC at Montreal on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5 4pm et/1pm pt – Western Semi-Final Pre-Game Show on TSN1, TSN4, and TSN5 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt – Western Semi-Final: Saskatchewan at Edmonton on TSN1, TSN4, and TSN5 Sunday, Nov. 23 12 noon et/9am pt –Eastern Final Pre-Game Show on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5 1pm et/10am pt– Eastern Final: Winner of the Eastern Semi-Final: TBD at Hamilton on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5 4pm et/1pm pt–Western Final Pre-Game Show on TSN1, TSN4, and TSN5 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt –Western Final: Winner of the Western Semi-Final: TBD at Calgary on TSN1, TSN4, and TSN5 SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS Visit TSN.ca/Twitter to follow all of TSNs experts and Insiders @CFLonTSN @CFL #TSN #GCPlayoffs Facebook.com/TSN YouTube.com/TSNCanada Instagram.com/TSN_Official Google.ca/+TSN TSN is Canadas Sports Leader and #1 specialty network. With a broad portfolio of multimedia sports assets, TSN delivers world-class content across its industry-leading platforms including five national television feeds, TSN.ca, TSN GO, and TSN Radio stations across the country. With more championship events than any broadcaster in the country, TSNs roster of live sports programming includes the Grey Cup, IIHF World Junior Championship, FIFA Womens World Cup Canada 2015, CFL, NFL, NBA, MLS, Toronto Maple Leafs, Ottawa Senators, Winnipeg Jets, Season of Champions Curling, UEFA Euro 2016, MLB, Barclays Premier League, Golfs Majors, NASCAR, F1, Grand Slam Tennis, NCAA March Madness, and Skate Canada and Rugby Canada events. TSN is a division of Bell Media, which is part of BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE), Canadas largest communications company. - TSN - For More Information: Greg McIsaac, (w) 416.384.5180, (c) 416.458.3591,
Renee Rouse, (w) 416.384.7599, (c) 416.428.4807,
Dimitri Bariamis, (w) 416.384.5665, (c) 416.575.2601,
Twitter: @TSN_PR
.com Tours Brazil Champions, closing with a 2-under 69 to beat Alex Cejka by four strokes.
. The Astros ended a franchise winless streak at Fenway Park with a pesky performance, rallying to tie Boston twice before finishing off the Red Sox in extra innings.SHANGHAI, China -- Luke Guthrie stumbled at the end of the third round Saturday and wound up tied for the lead with Rafa Cabrera-Bello in the BMW Masters. Guthrie has led this European Tour event since his 65 in the opening round, and he had a three-shot lead at one point on the back nine at Lake Malaren. But his tee shot caught the bunker on the 16th, leading to a bogey. And he was in such an awkward spot on the 18th green that Guthrie felt his best option was to chip off the putting surface. He missed an 8-foot putt to take another bogey for an even-par 72. Cabrera-Bello was far more efficient, keeping bogeys off his card in a round of 67. His final birdie on the par-3 17th turned out to be good enough for a share of the lead. They were at 8-under 208, one shot ahead of Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano. Even though he finished poorly, Guthrie still managed to see the big picture. In his first trip to Asia, his first time playing a regular European Tour event filled with names he has only seen in print, he had a tie for the lead with one round to go. "Beginning of the week, if I was tied going into the fourth round, Id have taken it, take my chances for tomorrow," Guthrie said. "Im excited for the day. I just kind of let a few shots get away toward the end, and thats never run. But Im tied for the lead going into tomorrow. Im excited." A win would allow Guthrie to stay in Shanghai one more week for the HSBC Champions, a World Golf Championship that counts toward the PGA Tour. Theres more at stake for him than that. Because of the strong field at the BMW Masters, a win might be enough to put Guthrie well inside the top 50 in the world. Suddenly, though, those last 18 holes feels like a long way to go. Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano had a 67 and was one shot behind. Ten other players were within five shots of the lead. Lee Westwood thought he might be closer until he finished with back-to-back bogeys for a 70, leaving him five shots behind. Peter Uihlein had a 69 and also was five back. Rory McIlroy ran off four straight birdies to start the back nine and was trying to work his way into contention until he failed to birdie the par-5 15th, and then took double bogey on his last hole ffor a 71 that left him six shots behind.
. John Dalys return to golf, which looked so promising in the opening two rounds, fell apart on a windy afternoon. He took a pair of triple bogeys and shot 44 on the back nine, sending him to a 78 and out of contention. Daly had been within five shots of the lead until the back nine. It didnt look like anyone would get close to Guthrie, the only player to reach 10-under at any point. Cabrera-Bello opened with two straight birdies, and while he only made two more on the back nine, he plodded along in the wind and never dropped a shot. The Spaniard will be going for his third European Tour win. "Im not like really excited or anything," he said. "Im happy, Im proud, Im confident and Im enjoying the tournament so far. Hopefully, tomorrow I can keep those feelings and take them on to the golf course with me, go out there, play my best and enjoy." Fernandez-Castano looked like he would drop shots at the end, like so many other players. His tee shot went into the water on the par-3 17th -- the only green he missed in the third round -- but he recovered beautifully to drop only one shot, and then picked up a rare birdie on the 18th to get back into the picture. Gregory Bourdy, who won the Wales Open this year, had a 67 and was two shots behind. Paul Casey missed a short par putt on the last hole for a 71, though he was only three shots behind, along with Scottish duo of Craig Lee and Scott Jamieson. Simon Dyson never had a chance to make a move. He left the course Friday in a six-way tie for second, only four shots behind. When he arrived, however, he was shown a video of his play on the eighth green of Fridays round. After marking a short putt, Dyson inexplicably used the golf ball to tamp a spot on the green directly in his line. Thats a violation of Rule 16-1a, which carries a two-shot penalty. Dyson was disqualified for signing an incorrect scorecard. It was a big blow for Dyson, who is No. 66 in the Race of Dubai. Only the top 60 advance to the World Tour Championship in Dubai to close out the year, and because he is not in the HSBC Champions next week, he will have only one tournament to try to crack the top 60.
' ' '
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Feb 04, 2016 6:28 am

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » nino e il cinema     
Pagina 1 di 1