Username:   Password:   

info : dangeloforum@katamail.com
Portale  FlashChat  Blog  Album  Gruppi utenti  Lista degli utenti  Cerca  FAQ  Guestbook  Pannello Utente  Registrati
 Messaggi Privati  Statistiche  Links  Calendario  Downloads  Commenti karma  TopList  Topics recenti  Vota Forum
ENTRATE E COMMENTATE IL NUOVO BELLISSIMO DISCO DI NINO !! / / QUESTO FORUM è PROTETTO DA " BAN CONTROL "...TUTTI GLI INDIRIZZI IP VERRANNO REGISTRATI AL MOMENTO DELL'ISCRIZIONE/ LEGGERE IL RELOLAMENTO AGGIORNATO DEL FORUM NELLA SEZIONE "TUTTO SU NINO" Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Top 5 Free 3D Video Player for Windows (10) PCs
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a:    
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » i video di nino realizzati dai fans     
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
CaitlinAaron

d'angeliano baby

armenia
MessaggioInviato: Lun Feb 05, 2018 3:51 am Rispondi citando

Best 5 Free 3D Video Players - Play/Watch 3D files on PC

You can't directly play 3D video files on PC with WMP. However, there are many third-party 3D Video Players for Windows users. Here I will list top five Free 3D Video Players for Windows (10) PC for your reference.

3D movies become increasing popular nowadays and they are actually experienced worldwide due to blossom of IMAX theaters and become more and more popular and successful following Avatar 3D presentations leading to production of 3D television and Blu-ray 3D, which means that people can watch 3D movies with illusion of depth at home instead of going to cinema. So the demand of downloading a free 3D Video Player on
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
/
computer is more and more urgent. Well, this article will introduce top best 5 3D Video Player. Most importantly, all of them are free. Hope you can find a nice media player after reading the reviews below based on supported OS, supported multimedia file types, user interface, usability, features and more.

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere le immagini!

Top 5 3D Movie Player Review

No. 1: 8K Player

has taken a great leap forward toward the leadership in the media players' arena. It allows you to enjoy your favorite video files in
, AVI, FLV, HEVC, AVCHD, M2TS, MOD and all video formats with 8K/5K/4K UHD/1080P HD/SD quality, audio music media files in MP3, AAC, M4A, APE, FLAC, Blu-ray and DVD discs and folders, and even
on your PC, but it is also capable of making bookmarks,
, repeating video, taking snapshot, etc. Mac version is

Free Download 8K Player for Win/Mac (Blu-ray Power) :

No. 2: VLC Media Player

One of my personal favourites and popular choice for video playback. Not only does it play 2D videos but can also play 3D videos! Although VLC's interface may not be fancy as compared to other video players, it's interface is clean as they say "Simplicity is the ultimate Sophistication " & VLC itself is extremely simple to use, it also offers basic video editing (cropping, rotating videos etc).

No. 3: 3D Video Player

3D Video Player as its name suggests, 3D Video Player is not your typical video player. Its major feature is the fact that it can turn typical two-dimensional videos into 3D ones by applying various types of 3D filters, including anaglyph, anaglyph true, anaglyph gray, side by side as well as top and bottom.

No. 4: KM Player

Alternative version of VLC with a much more fancier interface. It supports almost all types of video formats and you can change the interface's skin if you wish to do so. KM Player is known as "All In one" video player as it offers everything you need in one video player, preventing you from needing to install another video player ever again. KM player also has the ability to enhance your 3D movie, capture audio, video or screenshots and allow you to share it to the Cloud afterwards which is a pretty cool feature.

No. 5: iZ3D Media Player Classic

iZ3D Media Player Classic show 3D movies and 3D static images for iZ3D monitor. Player is made based on Media Player Classic and all 2D functionality is the same. It's easy to install and manipulate. Just select your files and watch them every time you want from your PC.

Conclusion

All of them are top-notch free 3D media players out there. And all of them have the features they are proud of. Just free download a media player according to your own needs. Don't hesitate to give these best 3D players freeware a chance - you will have nothing to lose.

Free Download All-in-one HD Media Player for PC/Mac

If you want to play 3D, 4K UHD/1080P/720P HD video/movie media files with minimal demands on your system resources, 8K Player is worth a try. Furthermore, it outputs high video audio quality. Don't worry OS compatibility problem. This up-to-date best media player can work well on new Windows 10 and macOS High Sierra. 100% safe and clean.

Free Download or Purchase 8K Player (Blu-ray Power):

[email=support@mediadimo.com]Contact us[/email] or leave a message at
if you have any issues.

Related Software:

BDmate (
/
)

Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; ConvertBlu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.

DVDmate (
/
)

A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.

Videomate (
/
)

An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.

Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (
/
)

Download, convert, edit, play and share any Blu-ray/DVD/ISO or common movies with multiple devices freely on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP.

Big news! To celebrate the 2018 Valentine's Day Day, DimoSoft hold the unbeatable promotion you have never met here. You can enjoy free gifts and up to 80% big discount before Feb, 28th, you will not miss it!

Related Articles:
  • Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!

Source:
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Feb 05, 2018 3:51 am

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » i video di nino realizzati dai fans     
Pagina 1 di 1