Username:   Password:   

info : dangeloforum@katamail.com
Portale  FlashChat  Blog  Album  Gruppi utenti  Lista degli utenti  Cerca  FAQ  Guestbook  Pannello Utente  Registrati
 Messaggi Privati  Statistiche  Links  Calendario  Downloads  Commenti karma  TopList  Topics recenti  Vota Forum
ENTRATE E COMMENTATE IL NUOVO BELLISSIMO DISCO DI NINO !! / / QUESTO FORUM è PROTETTO DA " BAN CONTROL "...TUTTI GLI INDIRIZZI IP VERRANNO REGISTRATI AL MOMENTO DELL'ISCRIZIONE/ LEGGERE IL RELOLAMENTO AGGIORNATO DEL FORUM NELLA SEZIONE "TUTTO SU NINO" Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
The Best Blu-ray to Android Converter Software
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a:    
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » i video di nino realizzati dai fans     
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
CaitlinAaron

d'angeliano baby

armenia
MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 29, 2017 9:21 am Rispondi citando

Best Blu-ray Ripper for Android: Convert Blu-ray to Android Tablet

This article will discuss how to rip Blu-ray to MP4 format with Blu-ray to Android tablet Converter. With this versatile Blu-ray to MP4 ripping tool, you will watch blu-ray movies on Android tablets anytime and anywhere.

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
tablets are becoming more and more popular, and more recently, all Google Android tablets have more recent sales revenue than the U.S. iPad.Google itself,
, SONY, MOTOROLA,
, LG, and other mobile phone manufacturers all offer large Android phones.With the big screen, it's a good idea to watch blu-ray movies on Android tablets anytime and anywhere.

How to view Blu-ray on an Android tablet?Android OS has a large share of the market today.Android tablets are almost everywhere.In this article, we're likely to share some tips from Android tablet users about how to put Blu-ray on an Android tablet.To play
, we need to convert blu-ray into a video or audio format compatible with an Android tablet.According to the specifications of the Android, most Android tablet supported formats are: h. 263, h. 264 (3 gp and MP4 container), mpeg-4 SP, AMR, AMR - WB (3 gp containers), AAC, HE - AAC (MP4, or 3 gp containers), MP3, MIDI and WAV, OGG Vorbis, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP.

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere le immagini!

This article will discuss how to use blu-ray to the Android tablet to convert blu-ray to MP4 format.With this powerful
, you can easily remove all kinds of blue-ray copy protection, and convert the blu-ray to MP4, and the output quality will still be original.Download the blu-ray Ripper for Android tablets for free and get your blu-ray MP4 reentry process started

Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac):

Other Download:
|
|
|
|

Big news! To celebrate the 1st Anniversary, DimoSoft hold the up to 65% OFF Promotion on all best-sellers like Video Converter Ultimate, 8K Player, etc.. You can enjoy the
before September 26th, never miss it!More detail click here!

How to convert Blu-ray movies to Android in clicks

This quick-start guide uses Blu-ray Ripper Windows (Windows 8 included) version screenshots. The way to encode Blu-ray to Android on Mac is almost the same. Just make sure you get the right version according to your computer operating system.

Step 1. Load Blu-ray files

Install and launch the top Blu-ray to Android Converter. Click the "Add Blu-ray" icon to load Blu-ray movie. After the Blu-ray files are loaded, you can preview them on the right viewing window and take snapshots of your favorite movie scene. ISO and IFO files are also supported.

Step 2. Choose output format

Select an Android friendly format, e.g. H.264 .mp4 for conversion. Basically the "Common Video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4)" is a universal format for Android tablets and smartphones. Besides, there are optimized formats for Samsung, Motorola, Acer, Asus, Sony, Toshiba, HTC, etc branded Android devices; choose a proper one as you need. Or depends on your device, you can choose a suitable video format from "Android" catalogue.

Tip: If you think the video size this not suitable for your Android Tablet or Phone, you can first choose any one of the provided type, then change the settings. Please remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in bigger file size, and lower visible quality loss.

Step 3. Start to rip Blu-ray for Android

When all the settings are OK, click "Start" button to start converting Blu-ray movies to MP4 video for playback on Android tablet/phone at ease.

When the conversion is over, click "open" to locate the ripped video files. After that, you can connect your Android phone or tablet to computer via a USB device and transfer the videos to your device for enjoyment on the go.

Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:

Kindly Note:

The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at

Related Software:

BDmate (
/
)

Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; ConvertBlu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.

DVDmate (
/
)

A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.

Videomate (
/
)

An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.

8K Player (
/
)

A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.

[email=support@mediadimo.com]Contact us[/email] or leave a message at
if you have any issues.

Related Articles:
  • Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!

Source:
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 29, 2017 9:21 am

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » i video di nino realizzati dai fans     
Pagina 1 di 1