Username:   Password:   

info : dangeloforum@katamail.com
Portale  FlashChat  Blog  Album  Gruppi utenti  Lista degli utenti  Cerca  FAQ  Guestbook  Pannello Utente  Registrati
 Messaggi Privati  Statistiche  Links  Calendario  Downloads  Commenti karma  TopList  Topics recenti  Vota Forum
ENTRATE E COMMENTATE IL NUOVO BELLISSIMO DISCO DI NINO !! / / QUESTO FORUM è PROTETTO DA " BAN CONTROL "...TUTTI GLI INDIRIZZI IP VERRANNO REGISTRATI AL MOMENTO DELL'ISCRIZIONE/ LEGGERE IL RELOLAMENTO AGGIORNATO DEL FORUM NELLA SEZIONE "TUTTO SU NINO" Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Strengthen the floor does not need waxing
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a:    
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » le poesie dei fans     
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
happywork

d'angeliano doc

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Mar 08, 2018 7:50 am Rispondi citando

<P>Too frequent cleaning is one of the main reasons for the loss of wood flooring. Wood flooring is usually paved in a relatively private space, cleaning once a month is appropriate. Chemical fiber fabric, hard to drag, a large number of water alkali will give the wooden floor unnecessary corrosion and damage.</P>
<P>Without any maintenance measures, wooden floor will slowly lose its original luster. This situation in the solid wood floor performance is more. Solid wood like the skin, long-term maintenance, luster disappeared. And cleaning and maintenance is completely different, cleaning can not replace the conservation.</P>
<P>Wrong choice of floor wax, wood floors can also cause loss of the original luster. Frequent use of spray bottle wax can also cause loss of wood flooring. Spray bottle of wax to the wooden floor to bring a mirror-like smooth, reflective, but once the dust and obviously dirty. So repeatedly, the wooden floor soon lost its original uniform luster.</p>
<P>Poor quality wood flooring paint can also lead to no gloss. This situation is common in the "cheap" wooden floor. For sale, manufacturers apply a light coat of wood to the floor, just like a layer of wax on the surface of an apple. This wooden floor, with only two months, wooden floor completely no gloss.</P>

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Mar 08, 2018 7:50 am

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » le poesie dei fans     
Pagina 1 di 1