Username:   Password:   

info : dangeloforum@katamail.com
Portale  FlashChat  Blog  Album  Gruppi utenti  Lista degli utenti  Cerca  FAQ  Guestbook  Pannello Utente  Registrati
 Messaggi Privati  Statistiche  Links  Calendario  Downloads  Commenti karma  TopList  Topics recenti  Vota Forum
ENTRATE E COMMENTATE IL NUOVO BELLISSIMO DISCO DI NINO !! / / QUESTO FORUM è PROTETTO DA " BAN CONTROL "...TUTTI GLI INDIRIZZI IP VERRANNO REGISTRATI AL MOMENTO DELL'ISCRIZIONE/ LEGGERE IL RELOLAMENTO AGGIORNATO DEL FORUM NELLA SEZIONE "TUTTO SU NINO" Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
How to make shady living room
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a:    
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » le poesie dei fans     
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
happywork

d'angeliano doc

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 09, 2018 7:19 am Rispondi citando

<p>In some living rooms, because of the orientation and the window opening, the light is not very good. This kind of shady living room is affected by the weather changes, and it is even more dark, giving the family some psychological pressure. Living room is a family reception guests, entertainment exchange, how to create a gentle and relaxed atmosphere of
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
great knowledge. Using some reasonable design methods to achieve the purpose of complementing the weaknesses, highlight the facade space, make the design more reasonable, and make the shady living room become bright. </p> <p>The preferred method is to supplement the artificial light source. Light source in the three-dimensional space can create an interesting layer of sense of hierarchy, appropriate to increase the number of auxiliary
light sources, especially fluorescent light source, mapped in the ceiling and the wall, can receive miraculous, in addition, , Can play a good effect. The company is located in: Another problem is the unification of color tone. </p> <p>Shameless shades of the living room hanged. Due to the limitations of space, over-prominent color blocks will destroy the overall softness and warmth. Therefore, the smaller living room should use white beech, maple matte matte furniture, light beige yellow matte, the wall can be light blue interior latex paint. Under the condition
of not destroying the atmosphere, beautiful cool colors can break through the dullness of warm colors and better play the role of regulating light. </p> <p>The company is located in: Another is to increase the space as much as possible. Living room placed in the furniture will have some dead ends, and undermine the overall tone coordination. It is not difficult to resolve this contradiction. According to the specific conditions of the living room, suitable furniture should be designed. The display cabinets and TV cabinets on the walls are also tailor-made to save every
inch of space. This can also maintain the refreshing feeling in the visual sense. Naturally bright.</p>

Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 09, 2018 7:19 am

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » le poesie dei fans     
Pagina 1 di 1