Username:   Password:   

info : dangeloforum@katamail.com
Portale  FlashChat  Blog  Album  Gruppi utenti  Lista degli utenti  Cerca  FAQ  Guestbook  Pannello Utente  Registrati
 Messaggi Privati  Statistiche  Links  Calendario  Downloads  Commenti karma  TopList  Topics recenti  Vota Forum
ENTRATE E COMMENTATE IL NUOVO BELLISSIMO DISCO DI NINO !! / / QUESTO FORUM è PROTETTO DA " BAN CONTROL "...TUTTI GLI INDIRIZZI IP VERRANNO REGISTRATI AL MOMENTO DELL'ISCRIZIONE/ LEGGERE IL RELOLAMENTO AGGIORNATO DEL FORUM NELLA SEZIONE "TUTTO SU NINO" Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Goodson, RB DuJuan Harris, WR Jeff Janis,
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a:    
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » nino e il cinema     
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
yuguhun

d'angeliano baby

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Feb 04, 2016 6:55 am Rispondi citando

Lawrence, KS (SportsNetwork.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
.com) - Frank Mason III scored 16 points and grabbed a game-high nine rebounds to help No. 9 Kansas beat 24th-ranked Oklahoma State 67-57 on Tuesday. Mason was 9-of-11 from the free throw line, where Kansas (14-2, 3-0 Big 12) spent much of the night. The Jayhawks made 32 of their 46 attempts at the charity stripe and only attempted 43 shots from the field. Kansas also got 14 points and six rebounds from Kelly Oubre Jr. The Cowboys (12-4, 2-2) got 21 points from LeBryan Nash and 18 from Phil Forte, the Big 12s two leading scorers. The pair totaled 20 of those points on free throws as Oklahoma State went 22-of-25 from the line. Beyond Nash and Forte, Oklahoma State got little production. The 10 other Cowboys that took the floor combined to shoot 7-of-29. In the second half, Forte was in and out of the game with what appeared to be a leg injury. He attempted just two shots after the break, leaving Nash to shoulder the scoring load. Nash scored 19 points in the second half, including 15 of the teams final 20. He cut the Cowboys deficit to four with four free throws in a 30-second span with 12 minutes to play, but Kansas scored 10 of the next 13 points to restore its comfortable lead. Jamari Traylors dunk in transition with 42 seconds left extended the Jayhawks lead to its final margin of 10. After a sluggish start, Kansas was awakened by Cliff Alexanders powerful slam over Anthony Allen that resulted in a three-point play. Alexander got a technical foul for taunting, but the Jayhawks made four of their next five shots in a 9-0 run to take a 24-16 lead with 8 1/2 minutes left in the first. The Cowboys used a pair of triples to help cut their deficit back down to one but neither team had much success from the field for the remainder of the half. Both the Jayhawks and Cowboys went into the break making just one of their last 11 shots, and Kansas held a 32-28 lead after one. Game Notes Kansas coach Bill Self is now 14-9 all-time against his alma matter ... The Jayhawks started 3-0 in Big 12 play for the ninth straight season ... Kansas is now 13-0 when allowing fewer than 70 points ... Fortes four-game streak of scoring 20-or-more points ended ... Each team is in action next on Saturday with Kansas traveling to Iowa State and Oklahoma State visiting rival Oklahoma.
. The Dane is leaving the Premier League club after 20 months, having signed a new contract in March 2013 after being linked with leading clubs following his teams triumph in the League Cup.
. The All-Star right-hander struck out seven and walked none in eight innings to run his scoreless streak against division teams to 48 2-3 innings in the Mariners 1-0 win over the Kansas City Royals on Thursday night.Philadelphia, PA (Sports Network) - The following is a list of inactive players for todays NFL Conference Championship games. GREEN BAY PACKERS AT SEATTLE SEAHAWKS, 3:05 PM (ET) Green Bay - LB Carl Bradford, DT Bruce Gaston, C Garth Gerhart, CB Demetri Goodson, RB DuJuan Harris, WR Jeff Janis, TE Justin Perillo Seattle - OT Justin Britt, CB Marcus Burley, QB B.J. Daniels, TE Cooper Helfet, SS Jeron Johnson, DE David King, OL Keavon Milton INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AT NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, 6:40 PM (ET) Indianapolis - C Jonotthan Harrison, NT Zach Kerr, OT Xavier Nixon, CB Sheldon Price, RB Trent Richardson, LB Bjoern Werner, WR Griff Whalen New England - WR Josh Boyce, OT Jordan Devey, DT Chris Jones, DL Zach Moore, C Bryan Stork, WR Brian Tyms, RB James White
' ' '
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Feb 04, 2016 6:55 am

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » nino e il cinema     
Pagina 1 di 1