Username:   Password:   

info : dangeloforum@katamail.com
Portale  FlashChat  Blog  Album  Gruppi utenti  Lista degli utenti  Cerca  FAQ  Guestbook  Pannello Utente  Registrati
 Messaggi Privati  Statistiche  Links  Calendario  Downloads  Commenti karma  TopList  Topics recenti  Vota Forum
ENTRATE E COMMENTATE IL NUOVO BELLISSIMO DISCO DI NINO !! / / QUESTO FORUM è PROTETTO DA " BAN CONTROL "...TUTTI GLI INDIRIZZI IP VERRANNO REGISTRATI AL MOMENTO DELL'ISCRIZIONE/ LEGGERE IL RELOLAMENTO AGGIORNATO DEL FORUM NELLA SEZIONE "TUTTO SU NINO" Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Dane Dobbie and Jeff Shattler each scored four goals for Ca
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a:    
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » nino e il cinema     
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
yuguhun

d'angeliano baby

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Feb 04, 2016 7:00 am Rispondi citando

(SportsNetwork.com) - After snapping their longest winless drought of the season, the Ottawa Senators look to breathe life into their playoff hopes on tonight as they visit the Florida Panthers. The Senators carried an 0-4-2 drought into last nights encounter with the Tampa Bay Lightning, and despite blowing a two-goal lead left town with a 4-3 shootout decision. Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1200 at 7:30pm et. It gave Ottawa its first victory since March 8 and the club will try to win two in a row for the first time since Feb. 4-6. The Sens recent drought knocked the club nine points back of a wild card spot. Erik Karlsson, Kyle Turris and Jason Spezza all scored in regulation for the Senators, who failed to hold a 3-1 lead but got the extra point when Spezza scored the only shootout tally. Spezza, Ottawas second shooter, entered the zone and moved the puck back and forth several times before releasing a wrister that fooled Lightning netminder Ben Bishop and found twine in the top right corner. "I dont think I am reinventing the wheel. I just slowed down and made a couple of stickhandles and waited for the right time to shoot it," said Spezza on his move in the shootout. Robin Lehner made 35 saves before going perfect in the shootout for Ottawa. Karlsson, who scored in a third straight game, also had two assists to run his point streak to seven straight games. The defenseman has 11 points over his run and leads all NHL blueliners with 20 goals and 68 points. Though winger Bobby Ryan is expected to miss a second straight game with a lower-body injury, netminder Craig Anderson may make his first start since suffering an upper-body injury on March 10. He dressed as the backup to Lehner on Monday and is 10-2-1 with a 2.06 goals against average and two shutouts lifetime versus the Panthers. Florida returns home for three straight following a four-game road trip. The Panthers began the swing with a big win over the San Jose Sharks, but were outscored 12-3 in losing the final three contests. The Panthers concluded the trip with a 6-2 loss to the Anaheim Ducks. Jimmy Hayes and Tomas Fleischmann scored in a 2:01 span of the second period to pull Florida within one before Anaheim pulled away. "Theyve (the Ducks) had a little adversity lately but you had to be ready for a big push out of them," Panthers goaltender Dan Ellis said after making 34 saves. Roberto Luongo figures to get the start in net tonight for Florida and is 10-11-0 lifetime versus the Senators with a 2.89 GAA. The Panthers lost their first two meetings with the Sens this season before notching a 4-2 victory in Ottawa on Dec. 19. The Senators have won 13 of the previous 16 meetings overall and eight of the last 11 played in Florida. CALGARY - Dane Dobbie and Jeff Shattler each scored four goals for Calgary as the Roughnecks defeated Colorado Mammoth 13-11 in National Lacrosse League play Friday. Geoff Snider had a hat trick for Calgary (1-1), while Shawn Evans and Karsen Leung also scored. Sean Pollock replied with a hat trick foor Colorado (1-2).dddddddddddd Adam Jones, John Grant Jr. and Drew Westervelt had two goals each, with Jordan McBride and Joel Dalgarno chipping in with singles. Calgarys Mike Poulin made 34 saves in net. Tye Belanger and Dillon Ward meanwhile combined to stop 41 shots for the Mammoth.
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
' ' '
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Feb 04, 2016 7:00 am

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » nino e il cinema     
Pagina 1 di 1