Username:   Password:   

info : dangeloforum@katamail.com
Portale  FlashChat  Blog  Album  Gruppi utenti  Lista degli utenti  Cerca  FAQ  Guestbook  Pannello Utente  Registrati
 Messaggi Privati  Statistiche  Links  Calendario  Downloads  Commenti karma  TopList  Topics recenti  Vota Forum
ENTRATE E COMMENTATE IL NUOVO BELLISSIMO DISCO DI NINO !! / / QUESTO FORUM è PROTETTO DA " BAN CONTROL "...TUTTI GLI INDIRIZZI IP VERRANNO REGISTRATI AL MOMENTO DELL'ISCRIZIONE/ LEGGERE IL RELOLAMENTO AGGIORNATO DEL FORUM NELLA SEZIONE "TUTTO SU NINO" Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Clearly clean the wooden floor
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a:    
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » le poesie dei fans     
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
happywork

d'angeliano doc

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 09, 2018 4:49 am Rispondi citando

<p>Next handle the new floor, saw off the lower half of the new floor notches and clean the entire tongue and groove, pay attention to reserve some space, due to smear glue will take up a certain amount of space; Finally, the new floor to replace the need to replace Position, the original four weeks tenon joints coated with glue, and in the new flooring mortise also glue, and then placed in the gap between the lower scrap plate, the first long tongue and short edge of the tongue embedded in the original four weeks The edge of the floor slot, and then hand down the notch side, and block the wood with a special tool to gently hit into, pay attention to the length of the first than about whether the same installation, if the new board is long, you can shorten, short Only disassemble the entire floor.</p>
<P>The overall method of re-pavement and no difference when the first pavement, first full tilt of the original floor, and then re-shop.Home friends in this situation can follow the method introduced by Xiaobian wooden floor repair. From the above introduction we can find that the wooden floor repair method is not easy to operate and can not achieve the original decoration effect, so Xiaobian here friends, choose the wooden floor or to choose a big brand floor.</P>
"
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
"

Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 09, 2018 4:49 am

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » le poesie dei fans     
Pagina 1 di 1