Username:   Password:   

info : dangeloforum@katamail.com
Portale  FlashChat  Blog  Album  Gruppi utenti  Lista degli utenti  Cerca  FAQ  Guestbook  Pannello Utente  Registrati
 Messaggi Privati  Statistiche  Links  Calendario  Downloads  Commenti karma  TopList  Topics recenti  Vota Forum
ENTRATE E COMMENTATE IL NUOVO BELLISSIMO DISCO DI NINO !! / / QUESTO FORUM è PROTETTO DA " BAN CONTROL "...TUTTI GLI INDIRIZZI IP VERRANNO REGISTRATI AL MOMENTO DELL'ISCRIZIONE/ LEGGERE IL RELOLAMENTO AGGIORNATO DEL FORUM NELLA SEZIONE "TUTTO SU NINO" Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
Apple Logic Pro X v10.1 Multilingual Mac OSX Retail-CORE 170
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Vai a:    
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » video ufficiali ed apparizioni tv     
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
rollroy

d'angeliano doc

Interessi: fgyiytuou
Impiego: jljhp

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Giu 26, 2017 3:29 am Rispondi citando

Apple Logic Pro X v10.1 Multilingual Mac OSX Retail-CORE 170626

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere le immagini!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

Apple Logic Pro X v10.1 Multilingual Mac OSX Retail-CORE | 0.98 GB
Languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated new tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that's designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it's needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.

Powerful Interface
- Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
- Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
- An enhanced Mixer lets you move, copy and bypass channel inserts more efficiently
- Quickly re-order song sections and try new ideas using Arrangement Markers
- Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
- 64-bit architecture supports large projects containing hundreds of tracks and sampled instruments
Professional Music Production
- Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
- Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
- Record and seamlessly punch in and out of one or multiple tracks
- Keep takes organized with take folders, and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
- Automation can be part of a region, not just the track, which makes it easier to use effects creatively
- Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad
- Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
- Create and edit MIDI using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
Drum Production
- Create authentic acoustic, electronic or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
- Choose between 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
- Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a diverse collection of deeply sampled, professionally mixed snares, toms, kicks, hi-hats and cymbals
- Customize the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
Keyboards and Synths
- Get inspired by a collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM and physical modelling synthesis
- Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
- Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
- Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
- Create classic '70s- and '80s-style synthesizer tracks using Retro Synth
- Play faithful models of vintage keyboards with Vintage B3, Vintage Electric Piano and Vintage Clav
Guitar and Bass Gear
- Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets and mics
- Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion and modulation stompboxes
- Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
What's New in Version 10.1
- 10 new Drummers that produce beats in a variety of electronic and hip hop styles including Techno, House, Trap, Dubstep and more
- Drummer provides specialized sound and performance controls for dialing in electronic or hip hop drum grooves
- New Drum Machine Designer plug-in offers new sounds and features for customizing electronic drum kits in a variety of styles
- Create a sequence of notes with a single mouse gesture using the new Brush Tool in the Piano Roll Editor
- New view options in the Piano Roll Editor let you see more notes in less vertical space and help identify drum sounds by name
- Easily compress or expand the timing of selected notes with new time handles in the Piano Roll Editor
- Note Repeat and Spot Erase modes allow classic drum machine style techniques for creating beats in realtime
- Smart Quantize proportionally corrects the timing and length of notes to preserve the musicality of your original performance
- Redesigned Compressor plug-in features scalable, Retina-ready interface and 7 models including the new Classic VCA
- Retro Synth can now create wavetables from imported audio and is able to stack up to 8 voices
- Expanded sound library includes over 200 new synth patches and 10 classic Mellotron instruments
- Automation can now be part of a region, not just the track, which makes it easier to use effects creatively
- Manage large-scale mixes more easily with the addition of console-style VCA faders
- Relative and Trim Automation modes extend the options for fine-tuning existing automation
- Mixer now allows remote control of microphone and other input settings for compatible audio interfaces
- Realtime rendering of fades allow them to work with Flex Pitch and speeds up project load times
- The Plug-in Manager now allows you to customize the organization of your menu
- Support for Mail Drop and Air Drop in OS X Yosemite makes it even easier to share your Logic projects.

Buy a premium to download file with fast speed
thanks
Rapidgator.net
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!

alfafile.net

Indirizzo AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Numero ICQ
Profilo Messaggio privato Invia email Skype
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Giu 26, 2017 3:29 am

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
  Nuovo Topic   Rispondi Indice del forum » video ufficiali ed apparizioni tv     
Pagina 1 di 1